Monday, June 27, 2016

My Every day Hair Care Products

Hello Guy's,

Before we start I just want to say how are you because I feel like I'm never say that enough and everyone who reads this is actually the night I hope you have a lovely day. This week I felt like doing a blog on my hair care products because because I feel like I haven't done this enough I posted one blog post on hair care products but I feel like I don't do it enough and my hair care products have definitely change from that time. I thought I might share four of my  hair products that I love to use every single day now most of these aren't very expensive they're all from the drugstore because I like to buy things that other people could buy so then when I share it with you you don't feel forced to buy something super expensive because there's things out there that are very inexpensive and you can still Love them no matter whether they're from the drugstore or if there from Sephora  some store like that.

The first thing I'm going to start out with is the dove health and care invigorating Dry Shampoo. Now I don't know about you but I don't wash my hair every single day so on those days that my hair is a bit more oily or greasy I like to spray some of this dry shampoo in because I find it amazing when I can still feel that my hair is feeling refreshed and not look as oily even though I might've not wash my hair that day. I have found to really love this dry shampoo because it's really easy to like spraying and brush the white powder out because in some direction things it's very hard to get rid of the little white spots that the dry shampoo sprays into your hair.

 No the next hair product I've been loving is the Proganix  leave in moisture plus nourishment Quench spray. This hair product I find that it really my moisturizes your hair I personally on ombred my hair blonde and I sometimes find that my hair needs a little bit more moisture because I did dye it.  So I find this hair product to really moisturize my hair on those days where my tips are a little dry and even on those days were my hair isn't very dry the tips I still spray it in to make sure my hair doesn't become dry or get dry over the day.  The only thing I will say is that you do have to shake the product quite a bit because it does come out a bit chunky because it has natural coconut in it which I don't mind it being chunky as long as you brush it out it'll be fine.

 My next hair product is the Big Sexy Hair Big altitude Bodifying Blow Dry Mousse  this hair product is used before drying your hair you simple you shake it well and even the apply it to the roots and ends of your hair. I like this hair product because it gives that extra bit of volume that you sometimes you could be lacking that or you could simply just want more volume than you already have for that day which sometimes I even do because I like my hair to have lots and lots of volume.

My last hair product that I love which was also in my last blog post about my hair products is the Pantene Detangler Leave in Conditioner. This is one of my ultimate favorite hair product because I feel this leave in conditioners and too heavy it doesn't leave your hair too oily it's just the perfect mix in between and it also detangles really well. I Think I will always love this hair product because I feel it just does a great job at what it supposed to do and please my hair really nice and sleek and knot free which to me is the most important part to my hair.

 Thank you guys so much for reading my blog and I will have all the links to where you could buy this product at the end of my blog so I hope you guys have a lovely day and thanks so much for reading my blog and I hope I see some comments because I love reading your comments and I'll be usually comment back. I also just got an Instagram so if you want to go follow me on that my account name is @OfficialSopLife. Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys very soon on my next blog post bye!!

Links:
Dove Dry Shampoo: https://www.soap.com/p/dove-dry-shampoo-volume-fullness-290558?site=CA&sku=AUN-1021&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_S&utm_campaign=GooglePLA&utm_content=pla&ca_sku=AUN-1021&ca_gpa=pla&ca_kw=&cvosrc=cse.google.AUN-1021&cvo_crid=85049779014&cookies_set=1

Proganix Quench: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod10181030&skuId=2270570&cmpid=PS_Non!google!Product_Listing_Ads&cagpspn=pla&CAWELAID=330000200000140372&catargetid=330000200000525937&cadevice=m&gclid=Cj0KEQjwncO7BRC06snzrdSJyKEBEiQAsUaRjFc15m3_z5cPuXXSV3QWJn9AiP5lsqd1JiiCsUH4e_oaAvPx8P8HAQ

Big Sexy Hair:http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod5220029

Pantene Leave in Conditioner: https://www.amazon.com/Pantene-Pro-V-Repair-Light-Detangler/dp/B003USM6TW

No comments:

Post a Comment