Saturday, June 27, 2015

 Hello guys,

 I know it's been a while since I last blogged and you're probably thinking where The heck have I been with that it's just taking a little I know I don't blog much.  The heck have I been with that it's just taking a little I know I don't blog much But I should  blog more so that's why  I will be blogging once a week. So today I thought I would tell you what makeup I like to use during the summer. Some face products I love to use is the maybelline BB cream. I don't like to have something very thick on my face because I like to have my makeup nice and natural because it is summer. But if you like to use foundation just don't make it to thick so it looks natural. For bronzer I love to use bronze Goddess by Estée Lauder in the shade medium deep. I have just been loving it contours my face perfectly the packaging on its own is very lovely. For highlighting I like to use the YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radient Touch I love this product my friend recommended this product for me. I would have never seen my self buying this product because I never would have liked to use a highlighting pen. But I love this product it's amazing you just swipe where you want to highlight and blend it with a brush I use the shade ivory. For blusher I have always loved the Nars Orgasam blush it has the perfect amount of shimmer in it and it's the perfect shade of blush for me. That is basically it for my makeup I just spray some of my Maui body mist from Bath and Body Works this stuff is amazing and it smells amazing like mango it is just my perfect Summer scent. All of the products that I have mentioned are amazing if you can get your hands on these products I promise you that you will not regret it. If  you don't like any of these products tell me and might help me realize something. If you have any other products you like let me know and have a great Summer.

Comment down below products you love and
 your favorite sent from Bath and Body Works.

   Thanks for reading till next time <3


No comments:

Post a Comment