Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Help!!

Hello guy's 

Sorry this isn't the regular blog but this is how feel sometimes and I hope you enjoy it even thou you might not relate to it I love when y'all read my blogs anyway.

HELP!
Does anybody ever feel like nobody pays attention to you thats how I if feel sometimes I don't tell anybody so please keep this a secret. Everyone is every where and I don't know how to tell anyone that I feel left out or alone or lonely sometimes I feel like this especially when I am in a big group. I can be left alone or left aside I feel like I should do something but I don't what should I do what should I say how should say it will they get mad or make fun of me so this is how I feel sometimes.

Comment down below if you feel like this thanks for taking time to read my blog next blog will be back to the normal thanks for reading!
This blog post is from my old blog but I thought some of you might like to read it and maybe even relate to it. See you very soon and thanks so much for reading have a lovely day.


- Love Sop Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment