Sunday, October 23, 2016

Autumn Favorites

Hello Guy's,


 Today's blog it is all about Autumn with Autumn comes many and very important decision like what color eyeshadow, nail color, hairstyles and so on. Well that's why I am here are my favorites...

EYES
I alway's pick golden colors on my eyes I make sure that it is not to pigmented or bold and in the crease I like to use Namaste by BareMinerals it is one of my favorite browneyeshadows.  For eyeliner I start to use a maybelline Midnight black eyeliner it is one of my favorite eyeliner or also I will use an Urban decay glide on pencil in black. They both work really great and I would highly recommend them both.


Foundation
Bronzer 
Blush
For foundation I like to only use concealer on spots and under my eyes if they need it.  But overall I try to stay away from heavy foundations. If I do you need something extra I'll use that Rimmel London stay matte powder in beige. But if I do put on powder I will set it with a Nyx setting spray dewy finish. Just so when the cold starts my face doesn't feel very dry and also for the powder so it can stay on for the whole day.

I use the NARS Bronzing Powder I only put a little on because A little goes a long way with this product and during this time we're still a little tan a but not as much as we were in during summer so I do put on some bronzer just to reassure my summer tan. 

I tend to start using a light pink Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in the color peachy pink. I apply it mostly on the apples of my cheeks to give them a nice rosie color. This just helps if you you put on foundation or powder to get that color back into your cheeks that could've been taken away from the foundation or powder or anything that you are put on that day.

Thank you so much guys if you read through the whole fog and I hope this helped you out a little bit just so you could know what I like to do. Hopefully that helped you all out and if you want any specific blog post then just comment it down below and I will try to make it happen as soon as possible so if you have any questions or anything don't forget to comment down below and I love you all so much have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment